ima Projects Featured In Tripadvisor’s Top 25 Best Amusement Parks
We are happy to announce that in the recent 2016 Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice survey of the Top 25 Best Amusement Parks, ima is honored to be part of the design team for 9 out of the Top 25 Best in the survey. We congratulate all the top 25 for making the list.
The following are the parks ima staff played a significant role in:
• Universal Island’s of Adventure – Orlando, Florida (Rank #1)
• Disney Magic Kingdom – Orlando, Florida (Rank #3)
• Universal Studios Florida – Orlando, Florida (Rank #5)
• Disneyland Park – Anaheim, California (Rank #8)
• Disney California Adventure Park – Anaheim, California (Rank #9)
• Disney Animal Kingdom – Orlando, Florida (Rank #13)
• Disney Epcot – Orlando, Florida (Rank #14)
• Disneyland Park – Marne-la-Vallee, France (Rank #19)
• Disneyland Hong Kong – Hong Kong, China SAR (Rank #25)
ima represents an extensive body of experience amongst its senior professionals, planning and designing some of the most prestigious properties around the world.
This body of experience will benefit the project in a unique way – as an in-depth resource during our mutual search for excellence for this prestigious development.
ima strengths include:
• SERVICE – our office team includes a highly seasoned professional staff of 40 in Newport Beach, California.
• PRAGMATIC – our design solutions make economic sense. We are diligent in meeting the economic objectives of our clients.
• PRO-ACTIVE – we roll up our sleeves and get the site concepts moving so the project can progress.
• CREATIVE – we have some of the very best ideas available.
• SCHEDULE – your schedule is a critical link in the strategic environment of the development. ima is sensitive to the timing issues involved.
• TEAM APPROACH – An outstanding project requires a “team approach.” ima is an outstanding team player with a confirmed track record for working closely with Clients and their Consultant Team.